Denise and her husband, Steven Donohoe, completed the sustainable renovation of a 32-year old cottage and garden on Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Using the United States Green Building Council’s LEED for Homes guidelines, Denise led the project team to a gold level of certification. Click here to learn more about LEED for Homes.
- Montgomery County, MD Green Business Certification Received in 2014
- We are LEED Gold!
- Designing for Aesthetics, Planning for Sustainability
- America Recycles Day
- Montgomery County Women Making It
- Poolesville Green Board
- Garden for Wildlife Month
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers
- LEED for Homes article published in APLD’S the Designer